Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Madison, AL 35758
- To operate the department in a safe manner and produce a quality product. Meeting targets of schedules, shipments and costs.
- Actively participate and encourage daily improvements to reduce waste in all areas.
• Producing and adhering to budgets
• Training and education of all staff and employees in areas of safety, quality, productivity, cost and delivery
• Providing leadership and guidance for the above
• Support/promote all DNUS policies and programs as well as follow-ups
• Yearly evaluation of all team members
• Reporting department achievements, targets and new projects as requested by upper management
• You are responsible for contributing to the achievement of the Quality Objectives.
• Adhering to and improving on budget expenditures
• Safety throughout department
• Enforcing DNUS policies/quality procedure manual
• Improving department in areas or safety, quality, productivity, morale, cost and delivery.