Registered Nurse (RN) (Regular)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Alexander City, AL 35011
JOB SUMMARY: Provides professional nursing care through the assessment, treatment, and education of patients in accordance with physician’s treatment plans.
SUPERVISION: A. SUPERVISED BY: Nurse Manager and/or Nursing Supervisor and Clinical Coordinator B. SUPERVISES: LPN and Tech
Job Description Recognizes the normal signs (growth and development of aging) of the patient populations indicated above and understands the requirements of assessment, treatment, and care of the specific age group.
Essential Key Results Areas:
1. Assesses physical, psycho-social and growth and development dimensions of the patient.
2. Plans patient care utilizing the nursing and medical diagnosis.
3. Implements nursing plan of care for assigned patients.
4. Evaluates patient status, nursing interventions, & appropriateness of nursing plan of care.
5. Communicates and documents patient care activities, needs and assessments.
6. Coordinates patient care with internal departments and external agencies.
7. Provides teaching and guidance to patient, family, significant others and staff members.
8. Maintains equipment, supplies and an organized work area.
9. Customer Service