Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Cullman, AL 35055
The Sanitation Operations Manager is responsible for supervising the duties of the Sanitation department drivers and collectors. The Manager will ensure all routes are ran and all pick ups made. Will assign drivers and collectors to daily routes, received and resolve complaints, and perform route inspections. Will perform the duties of a driver and/or collector as needed. Will complete other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Position.
- MUST possess a valid Alabama Class B CDL license.
- Ability to meet County insurance requirements.
- Ability to communicate clearly with co-workers and supervisors.
- Ability to pleasantly interact with employees, business owners, and the general public.
- Ability to read and write clearly to complete instructions.
- Ability to read county road maps and residential maps.
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions as needed.
- Ability to work non-standard hours, holidays, and weekends as needed.
- Must possess knowledge of general office procedures accounting principals, and computer skills.
This is a “Safety-Sensitive” position. The successful candidate will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and physical. The employee will be subject to random and routine unannounced drug screening throughout their employment with the County in a “Safety-Sensitive” position.