Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Enterprise, AL 36330
Position Summary: Flexibility to rotate to whatever position is needed including but not limited to Hatchery, Live Haul, Local Sales and Feed Haul etc. Inspect trailers for cleanliness.
• Minimum of 1 year verifiable driving experience
• Ability to maintain Log Book accurately
• Class A Commercial Driver License and able to be DOT Certified required
• Capable of working without direct supervision
• Dependability a must
• High work ethic
• Able to lift 40-50 lbs.
• Work well with others
• Able to complete tasks in a timely manner
• Take responsibility for work area and equipment
• Ability to read and write English
• Must have an acceptable MVR
• Able to pass a drug/alcohol test and background check
High School Diploma or GED Equivalent