Corporate Services Support
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Irondale, AL 35210
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Category: Sales/Business Development
Job Id: 274872
Brand: Motion Industries
Location: Irondale, AL
Major Market: AL – Birmingham
Date Posted: February 21, 2020
At Motion Industries, our Corporate Services Support positions assist Corporate Account Managers relative to activities with assigned accounts. They help to meet and exceed customers’ expectations and strengthen customer relationships. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
Includes but not limited to:
- Support Corporate Account Managers (CAMs) and Compliance Managers regarding activities related to assigned customer accounts
- Develop customer bid proposals with the assistance of the Corporate Account Manager. Including, but not limited to forming professional response to customer’s questionnaire, coordinating with appropriate departments regarding market baskets, pricing, purchasing agreements and any additional requested information.
- Analyze and prepare data for contract negotiation process
- Assist in development plans and implementation of agreements
- Maintain Customer Profile and contract data in MI system (pricing, rebates, accrual levels, cost savings, pay terms, etc.)
- Interpret contract verbiage on rebates and calculate customer payments
- Work with System Contracts to set up pricing in system per agreement
- Maintain listing of active accounts under each customer agreement (Manage participation benefits)
- Review contract verbiage and address field issues/inquiries
- Assist branches in understanding their role/responsibilities in an agreement
- Communicate with customers, branches, other departments, and all levels of management (MI and customers)
- Field phone calls and e-mails coming into the department.
- Provide timely responses to branch or other management account inquiries and projects
- Resolve problems/disputes
- Prepare and participate in Customer meetings & conference Calls (quarterly reviews, proposals, presentations, projects, issue resolution, etc.)
- Develop processes for compiling and supplying customer requests
- Create reports for customers including performance data, customized reporting, cost savings data, and additional requested information
- Create presentations for customers including implementation, contract kick-off, review meetings, performance data, and additional requested information
- Special/Ad hoc customer and MI projects
- Ability and confidence to develop original written correspondence to develop reports, proposals, and customer and field communications
- Analytical skills to determine root cause of problems, formulate solutions, develop new reporting matrix, and create innovative approaches to serving and selling customers in an ever changing and demanding market environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for customer presentations and correspondence
- Good people skills for winning customer confidence and performing on team projects and initiatives
- Intermediate/advanced PC skills (esp. Microsoft Office including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Mainframe applications)
- Solid math skills for creation of reports and interpretation of spreadsheet and database information
- Desire to play an active role in servicing customers (internal and external)
- Desire to learn and apply new ideas to business practices
- Positive attitude, high energy level
- Reading comprehension (contract interpretation)
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and dedication to completing projects accurately and on time
- Some product knowledge preferred
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Strong organizational and planning skills required for multitasking and project management to meet multiple deadlines
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/tc47y96ytjk3gyt7