Intern - Production (available for Spring and Summer semesters)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Anniston, AL 36201
M&H Valve in Anniston, AL has opportunities for spring and summer internships in our production areas.
The production internship is designed to give students a realistic preview of processes in the manufacturing of valves and hydrants. The intern will be assigned hands-on learning projects relating to manufacturing processes and methods. Samples of projects may include process documentation and standardization, capacity utilization and process improvements, or material inspection and quality control. The intern must be a flexible and adaptable team-player, as well as have good communication skills.
The Production Intern must be in the process of obtaining a degree in engineering, applied engineering, business, or related technical field.
M&H Valve is a division of McWane, Inc.
**Must successfully pass a pre-employment drug test, background screening, and physical.
Proactively promotes The McWane Way principles.
Process standardization and documentation.
Assists with process sheet analysis and development and training matrices to define the learning process.
Collaborates with operators, trainer, and engineers to solidify concise process instructions.
Translates processes into training sheets and work instructions.
Shadows and assists trainers and operators in testing work instructions.
- Must be actively pursing a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, applied engineering, business or related technical field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook required.
- Must be flexible and adaptable team-player, as well as have good communication skills.
- This is a part-time temporary position with a variable schedule that may be worked around school schedules.
- Must be available a minimum of 12 hours per week and up to a maximum of 29 hours per week.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/7c525fqk49dcrzxk