Assembler I (YUL2006_YAI_1.2)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35824
Responsible for the assembly and repair of kits made of electrical/mechanical parts, hardware, and fasteners. Assemble cable/wire harnesses, and electrical/mechanical assemblies.
• Accurately assemble electrical and and/or mechanical parts using either an example, from assembly drawings or provided instructions
• Assemble wire harnesses and cable assemblies using shop tools such was wrenches, torque drivers, hand tools, thread gauges, Go – No-Go Gauges
• Fill out forms to record data and verify accuracy in terms of number, dimensions, size and color
• Other duties as assigned
This job has no supervisory responsibilities. This position has the responsibility and authority to carry out assigned tasks.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
• A background and previous work experience in Aerospace, Aviation, Defense, Military, Army with a similar experience is considered a plus
• Read/interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals
• Possess beginner to intermediate computer skills; specifically using Microsoft Office Suite
• Must be able to work independently and stay on task with minimal supervision
• Ability to perform basic mathematical computations and problem solving
• Must be able work cooperatively with all levels of management and staff
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Ability to follow a process
• Ability to multi-task
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Demonstratable knowledge of simplistic tasks associated with the fabrication and assembly of electronic and mechanical hardware assemblies
• Ability to pass a drug and background screening
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at WWW.YULISTA.COM, click on career opportunities.