It appears you are using an older version of your browser. While some functions will be available, Alabama JobLink works best with a modern browser such as the ones provided by:
Please download and install the latest version of the browser of your choice. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Please Complete a Survey
Your input helps us provide better service in the future.Click to open survey in a new window
Maintenance Technician Class 1 (2740876)
Last Updated: 2019-12-04
Employer: Sanders Lead CompanyLocation: Troy, AL
- Perform basic mechanical operations necessary to modify, dismantle, repair, overhaul and rebuild production plant machinery and equipment applicable to his/her department.
- Competently operate telehandlers, forklifts, aerial lifts, and basic construction equipment
- Install fans, electric motors, pulleys, belts, conveyors, augers, etc.
- Repair steel structures and vessels.
- Obtain and/or return tools, equipment…
- Registered Apprenticeship